Can't decide which Cherry MX switch to type on? Purchase our Max Keyboard premium Cherry MX switch sampler kit and decide which switch fits you better. Our kit is designed to simulate the actual typing feeling on a real cherry mx switch mechanical keyboard by mounting all the actual switches on a PCB!
Includes 4 clear keycaps, Cherry MX switch types, and sound dampening o-rings.
Each sampler kit are mounted on actual PCB board and includes :
* R3/B 1x1 translucent clear keycaps (Qty: 4)
* Cherry MX switch types (Qty:4) [Cherry MX Red(1), MX Black(1), MX Blue(1), MX Brown(1)]
* Sound dampening rubber o-ring (Qty: 4)
|Model||Switch Type||Actuation Force||Characteristics|
|Cherry MX Red||Linear||45g||Smooth, no tactile bump. The Cherry MX Red is a lighter variant of the Cherry MX Black linear switch.|
|Cherry MX Black||Linear||60g||Smooth, no tactile bump, The Cherry MX Black is a stiffer variant of the Cherry MX Red linear switch.|
|Cherry MX Blue||Tactile & Clicky||50g||Tactile and clicky switch. You can feel the tactile bump and hear the "click" that occurs when the activation point is hit.|
|Cherry MX Brown||Tactile||45g||Softer and lighter tactile bump, no click. The tactile point is much less pronounced.|
15% Discount on New Keyboard
Take 15% off on your new MAX keyboard when you purchase or had purchased our premium Cherry MX Sampler Tester Kit!
*Simply email us and attach a copy of your proof of purchase (Invoice)
- Must be new order and cannot be applied to previously placed order.
- This 15% code can be applied to "Standard" and "Semi Custom" keyboard.
- Code is only valid for 90 days from your purchase date.
- Cannot combine with other promotional offers.